An Experience with Close Encounters of the 5th Kind Come relax under the Milky Way and spend some time in nature. Watch the sunset, listen to the birds, breathe the mountain air. Join us for A Training in the basics and background of CE5 The Puja – Ancient Vedic Ceremony The CE5 Protocols Meditations Schedule from 12:00 noon Registration 1:30 […]
An Experience with Close Encounters of the 5th Kind
Come relax under the Milky Way and spend some time in nature. Watch the sunset, listen to the birds, breathe the mountain air.
Join us for
- A Training in the basics and background of CE5
- The Puja – Ancient Vedic Ceremony
- The CE5 Protocols
- from 12:00 noon Registration
- 1:30 pm Introduction and Training
- 6 pm Potluck Buffet
- 8 pm Night Session under the Stars
What to bring
- Warm clothes, the nights can be very cold: hat, mittens, skying outfit, sleeping bag, warm underwear, heating pads such as thermacare. Make sure you are comfortable. It is better to have more than you will need.
- Comfortable chair (zero-gravity chair is best. Check out our tools for ce5 page / blanket to sit on
- Food to share (please only organic, vegetarian and gluten free). There is a fully equipped kitchen available.
- Strictly no drugs, mind-altering substances or alcohol
€ 60 per person (cash on the day)
The event takes place on a farm near Rosenheim, surrounded by fields and woods. The exact location will be shared with those who register.
Public transport possibilities: Train to Rosenheim plus taxi (€25 – €30).
For those wanting to stay the night: Bring your own
- 3-piece bedlinen or sleeping-bag plus pillow-case and sheet
- €25 (Dorm, your own tent) / €30 (Double per person) / €40 (Single)
We do not want to bring anyone into any kind of conflict. The event will go ahead as long as the public regulations support it. We will monitor the situation and let you know, should we need to cancel. As a courtesy, should you need to cancel from your side please let us know as early as possible.
Language should not be a barrier! We will adapt languages as best we can to suit the participants. Often English and German are both part of the course. Hearing information in more than one language activates and connects different parts of the brain, and enables a clearer grasp of concepts. Please just ask!